·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
bryan
08833 NJ
pm is best contact
prices are OBO no lowballers

i have for sale my current rear brakes (both sides) i rebuilt the calipers 3 years ago when i did the resto on the car. they were painted red with the brush on caliper paint and are in great condition. the rotors are brembo replacements and have never been cut since new (and dont need to be) no grooves or hot spots. the pads i believe to be the KVRs as i remember the fronts were and i usually get matching sets. so ur getting a like new and upgraded bolt on set up here that works great. id like to sell the calipers and pads as a set. rotors can go with or with out. thanks

calipers with pads- 110
rotors-50

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I was told by a MNSportCompact forum member that CS.com member Muggs was looking for some rear brakes for his car (this was back on halloween). Might try contacting him if he's not on this forum much. Don't know price-wise what he can afford, or if he found brakes already, but at least it's a lead. GLWS!

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks Kev, just trying to move stuff. u know how it is :duh: ill try giving him a shout. anyone else can just make an offer on these brakes. gotta make room for the new set up

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I can use 'em but can't afford 'em at the moment as I just lost my job last week.... so $$$ are extremely tight.

It'll be about a month B4 employment insurance kicks in as I understand it (or I find another job)

Can I send you a deposit when I get my final paycheque next week and then U ship when U've received the balancewhich would be in about a month??

Let me know if that works.

Another option might be in I have some stuff U need that I could trade U for.

D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts