Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a 1/4 mile meet at the the California Speedway this Saturday 8/30. If interested or want more info, please leave a post. You do NOT have to run. I went last week with some SocalSupras guys with MK3's (I was the only MK2 there :cry: ). We need more representation from MK2's!!! All strictly for fun :lol: . It is definatly worth the $10 to spectate or $20 to run. :rockon:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
is califonia speed way erwidale speed way? if so i thought they only had a 1/8th strip? any way id like to go when -- Dave
never mined i looked it up -- id like to go but i dont think i will -- im thinking about going out to Famoso Raceway the elivation is only like 600 ft or so and its about the same distence from my place as California.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shit, I don' tknow if I will go. Seems like not much people wanna go. It is for this Saturday 8/30. But I'm thinking maybe we should prolong it to next weekend (9/6), maybe even until 9/13, so we can rally more people. Please sign in and when you are able to go. I'll start.

n_et_o: 8/30 (if more people show up) , 9/6, 9/13

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fuck it. I give up. I will not be trying to get ppl 2 go. I will just go with mah friends. Peace!! :evil:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
onedic said:
is califonia speed way erwidale speed way? if so i thought they only had a 1/8th strip? any way id like to go when -- Dave
never mined i looked it up -- id like to go but i dont think i will -- im thinking about going out to Famoso Raceway the elivation is only like 600 ft or so and its about the same distence from my place as California.
Famoso I'll be there :twisted: 8)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
If you guys do go to Famoso...let me know the date etc and I'll meet you there. That drag strip isn't that long of a drive from Fresno at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts