Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not parting yet but just as a feeler to see interest. I have a 1987 Supra Turbo body that is pretty minty on the outside, it is metallic maroon, has a mint gray leather front dash, an auto tranny stil in tact, the only thing it doesnt have is the front bumper bottom half, has the front metal lip with badge. interior in so so, the gray leather seats need some inserts. The hatch complete is minty, still has Targa top minty outside. Fenders minty. The car has Brembo brake rotors, TEMS suspension, and telescopic steering wheel. The doors are minty outside, close to minty inside with one little circular crack in the middle inside arm rests of the doors.Hood minty. The car also has a good rear Dif. Along with 4 stock saw blade wheels. All the plastic panels inside are in good shape. All outside light lenses are minty except the front left skinny one. All molding great shape.Rear bumper is good, it is actually the only thing that would need some paint to revive. Of course all the little stuff is in tact too. PPL post up on this thread or PM me if interest is there. I live in Northeast GA.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts