Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been searching day and night for week now, sifting through old threads, using different phrases, looking for some kind of writeup on how to mount a MK3 Radiator in my MK2. Does anybody have this kind of information? How much do I have to change to fit a Turbo radiator in this thing. Nobody in town can get mine, and honestly, it might not make it out of town with it being so much warmer.

So please, info, pics, whatever, but pics reallly reallly help.

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
Lower MK2 mounts need to be bent down, or MK3 or cressy ones need to be used. Drivers side bracket needs to come towards driver, by using just one mounting hole. Little rubber donuts need to come off bottom of MK3 rad , if MK2 mounts are used. Top rad mount brackets need to be from MK3 or Cressida. 2 Holes need to be drilled in front and to side of MK2 top mounts, for those brackets. Some folks have made custom bottom and top plates. HTH

·
Registered
552 Posts
Mounting a mark 3 ebay aluminum rad now. The only thing I am not sure of is the upper rad hose. What do most people do for that? Or is the mk3 upper hose normally in the same spot as the mk 2?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mounting a mark 3 ebay aluminum rad now. The only thing I am not sure of is the upper rad hose. What do most people do for that? Or is the mk3 upper hose normally in the same spot as the mk 2?
The upper mounts seem pretty self explanatory. Its the bottoms Im concerned with. What happened to the old fashioned write up with high quality pics?

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Fairly close to a Mark2's spot. Might need a different hose, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts