Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed blue 85 with a white center stripe run at the battle of the imports june 14, as i recall it ran a 17.4 qtr mi

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
<----- that would be me.... I was doing some test runs on my newly installed MSD 2-step rev limiter.... I ran a 17.17 @ 80.15 w/ a 0.537 rt and 2.48 60

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what times have you before? when i first got my 85 a few years ago it ran 10.4 in the 1/8 mile

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Last year... I have installed a 6MGE and run a 15.4 at VMP and the mods only are a open filter intake, Centerforce Stage III clutch, and some worn out rear tires...

since then I began to turbo my 6MGE and run the NOPI at VMP last year and have run a single pass due to a blown headgasket, the car run a 14.6 w/ massive will spin at the first 2 gears, and the engine gasket blew at the 1000 ft mark

last winter... I rebuilded the engine and installed a 8.0:1 Ross Racing Pistons, 7MGTE rods, 2.0mm HKS MHG... basically the engine is built to run a to run a turbo wth it. But the turbo is not installed that night due to my turbo is in the processed of upgrade.

Is your mk2 the charcoal one... cause that is the only MK2 I saw last saturday

1 - 4 of 4 Posts