I would go with the Rabid Chimp airfilter

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
zankone said:
ummm.... dont they have a thread abou this on the yahoo groups "MK2"

I would go with the Rabid Chimp airfilter
Ditto...

I have a Rabid Chimp airfilter and it's great. Cheap to buy and easy to clean with a K&N Filter Cleaner Kit.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Me three...

and its probably the best 10 minues I spent on my car since I have gotten it too. That stock airbox sucks! While the car still isn't a poerhouse in the high revs... it will still pull above 5500 rpms now... not to mention a nice growl sound at WOT.. :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have the real K&N listed on that site and I like that best. It fits over the stock elbow and sits just where the stock air box was. Nice and big also. 8) That is what I would go with! Looks and fits great. :D Not to mention the roar it makes with the rabbid intake, a nice 2.5" exhaust and thorleys. Sounds like race car when you open it up!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I hope to have pictures of all of the filters installed soon, with Merritt's help.

COD is available as well for some items, but certainly go with the Rabid Chimp setup if you are a little nervous about purchasing...

please direct any inquiries to email, I dont want to push parts through the forum without approval....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts