Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy of mine who just saw Bruce Almighty said Jim Carrey drives a mkII in the movie, now I have to see it sooner than later. Anyone see the movie to verify this?

Eric

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
I heard its a 280Z :roll: , they should of used the supra :p

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
It's a Datsun 240Z.. I've seen it already. I really liked it, but it was kind of protrayed as a junker in the movie...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Andrew said:
It's a Datsun 240Z.. I've seen it already. I really liked it, but it was kind of protrayed as a junker in the movie...
Arent they?... :p J/K

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
no there is one in bruce almighty although this was already discussed in another post somewhere, but i beleive its actually a celica of the same year, its black and it passes an alley behind bruce in one scene, its in the background and not really clear.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I believe that was the Matrix Reloaded. Oh wait, no that was silver :oops: .....Almost completely unrelated, I saw an MKII in my girlfriend's Cosmo ( :roll: I know, but she doesn't have a subscription to SCC....yet) about two months ago. It was on the first page of an article about that guy who killed his wife and unborn on X-mas. Dark grey 85 sitting at a stop sign.

·
Registered
209 Posts
dohc82 said:
Andrew said:
Arent they?... :p J/K
240Z's are cool, but next to the Saleen S7.... yeah a 240 is a junker.

I like the Z cars, but the S7 is just badazz! And for it's asking price, it had better be!

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
FWDsux said:
I believe that was the Matrix Reloaded.
your right i must have been thinking about that, i don't know what i was thinking...<slaps self across the face>

·
Registered
118 Posts
yeah bruce drive a silver blueish 2z not a 240 there smaller and dont have vents in the hood. allso after he becomes god he gets a saleen s7 :roll:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
lol, but weve got one, frighteningly enough :D

cars are my life, and i could spend hours talking about them, thinking about them, driving them...

·
Registered
118 Posts
amen to that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts