Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of MKII Supra parts available. I have been collecting for over 25 years and recently decided to let some of it go. PM me with any requests of parts needed. Please be detailed in what you are looking for!

·
Registered
54 Posts
my goodness, this is an archive.. :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
PM sent

Do you have any of the shells left?
and any front lower control arms?

Carlos

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm looking for:

- rear side markers in very good condition (if possible with cable harness)
- front turn signal lamps in very good conditon (if possible with cable harness)
- electric antenna in fonctional condition
- rear sunshade spoiler in very good condition

If you have this, send me pm with price and pictures. ;) Many thanks . . .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for downpipe and lower exhaust above 2.25"? Also, an altenator and cam cover screws and washers for a 7M(I think I saw one in the pics).

·
Founding Member
6,361 Posts
My nine Supras was nothing. I knew another member had owned more than 30, but 53 is off the chain. Candidate for worse case of MSS? Forgive me for asking but is this a new username for someone we already knew or have you really been flying under the radar for the last 25 years? Wonder how many other Supra hoarders are out there who aren't on our forum? Glad you've come out of the closet.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Looking for driver and passenger side mirrors. I have an 84 p type please pm me if you do thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi-
I am looking for some nice rocker moldings for my 85 Celica GT hatchback. daviddotreynoldsatrossnameplatedotcom
Also need the black panel under the glovebox- it hangs low and the lower part broke when my ex hit it with her foot. Thx.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,

Looking for a clean black leather mkii 84-86 steering wheel with or without horb button and possibly a dash, gauge cluster surround, and glove box depending on shipping.

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
my goodness, this is an archive.. :)
It's the lost city of Supra/Toyota/GTS heaven in Pennsylvania!
REALLY?
Let's ease the burden of all of these hard-to-find parts.
The good ones will go first. Step into line,here.
I will bet that there is GOLD in there. UNOBTAINIUM. Magnificent collection!
Eat your hearts out,Kevin and Bob.

Supra32 will need some help with his replies. Don't blow up his email/PM inbox account!

Actually,he may post his email to bypass the lame celicasupra.com server for a barrage of PM's coming his way. It's happened B-4.

Let the flood gates open.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello there do you by chance happen to have a set of end caps that go by the back wheel wells. They come off the convertible supras? Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,561 Posts
Has anyone heard back on their requests?

- Darrow
I think they're doing most of their business on Facebook - there are a lot of kids on FB and some actually have money to spend on Supra parts.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.