Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm searching for a MK2 4.11 LSD to fit into a 1980 rear axle. Please let me know if you have one available. will cover postage. Located in Jacksonville, FL

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We have. If you are serious about purchasing please text me at 570-204-7323. Thanks! Brad

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yes, its a 7mge engine with aftermarket upgrades

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yes, we have them. If you are serious about purchasing please text me at 570-204-7323. Thanks! Brad

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I need a few more details. If you're serious about purchasing it please text me at 570-204-7323. Thanks! Brad

·
Registered
50 Posts
MK ii parts required

I am looking for the following parts -
  • Rear side window bottom chrome/rubber trims - both sides
  • Small air vent ducts that are on either side of the top of the dash
  • rubbers in front of headlight flip up cover - both sides

·
Registered
46 Posts
Brad, have you been able to send out my order yet? Please let me know, I need to get them soon and wrap up my 84 Mk2 restore, thanks Dan.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well Brad (Supra32) your phone number is now indicating "changed,disconnected, or no longer in service", Buyer Beware! He wanted a Walmart MoneyGram for payment, sent money for MK2 parts, then after one phone call no contact back from texts, messages, or PM's to him. Yet I see Brad has been checking the forum near daily, did anyone actually get any parts from him? Or did we all just get scammed?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Supradan1984, i'm in the same boat as you. He did facebook message me a couple days ago asking for a number where he could contact me but haven't heard from him afterwards. However quite a few people vouched he is legit. I'm going to be patient a little more, he may genuinely be real busy, which i hope is this case

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for letting me know, glad he's at least trying to keep in touch with someone. Though I don't know why he doesn't answer my PM's as I see he's getting on the forum? What facebook ident or page is he using? Please let me know if you receive your order, thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Supradan, i ordered a mk1 rear axle and mk2 lsd from him for 500$ walmart 2 walmart payment. Waiting for a quote for shipping from him once i finally can get in touch with him again. So we're in the same boat. Will keep you updated

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks Stratocat, I just emailed him, hopefully he'll get back to me and the rest of us that ordered from him soon. Will let you all know if I hear from him.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Dan, did you ever here anything from him?

I talked with him 4 or 5 times yesterday over the phone and back and forth with 2 or 3 emails about a sunroof track assembly.
Hope he got back to you and everyone else.

21 - 40 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.