Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
NO he hasn't, so he's talking to you many times in a day to get new orders and emailing but ignoring the rest of us that have already paid him!? I haven't heard from him at all from my emails or pm's, please let us know the new phone number, would appreciate it. At this point be careful, probably wouldn't be sending any money until the rest of us start actually receiving our orders, if we ever do? Don't want you to be in the same boat. Thanks for letting us know.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Thanks for chiming in as well Dan.

Yes I talked to him 4 or 5 times over the phone on Saturday I believe it was. Unfortunately I had not seen this until after I talked with him. I saw the post on the facebook page for I saw this thread.

Let me see how my transaction goes with him and if all ends well I'll PM the phone number to you guys.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mrbubbles, if you dont mind me asking, but how much is whatever you are buying from Brad? And are you doing a walmart2walmart transaction for Brad as well?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Mrbubbles, if you dont mind me asking, but how much is whatever you are buying from Brad? And are you doing a walmart2walmart transaction for Brad as well?
$200 on parts and shipping, yeah walmart to walmart money order.

I'm guessing you still haven't heard anything?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nope. Nothing. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks that I've received no updates. All i asked for were updates since i was not comfortable with this transaction, however quite a few guys vouched for him so i bit the bullet. Brad was supposed to find out shipping cost for me once i paid for the mk1 supra rear axle and mk2 supra 4.11 LSD for 500$. And 3 days or so later, each time i've tried calling, his phone says it is disconnected/number does not exist, which was (570)204-7323.

[/url]Untitled by Ryan Velarde, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]Untitled by Ryan Velarde, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Same here, I still haven't heard anything back from Brad at this point either, yet I see he checked the forum today!? I've PM'd and Emailed him both with no response, MrBubbles, please give us the active phone number Brad was using when he contacted you. I sent my payment Mar 29th, by Walmart Moneygram by his insistance, received a call from him on the 30th, saying he was going to send photos and an invoice and he never did, no contact from him since! The Address he used was in Bloomsburg PA, I would strongly recommend to anyone NOT to send money to him at this point until he makes good on all the orders he has blown off. He's got $685 of my money, and I've nothing to show for it. So if anyone is in the same boat please chime in, Admin, do you or anyone else on this forum have direct phone contact info for him? At this point I don't know what to do besides contact the police and DA's office in that area and report him, has anyone done that already? If any of you are in contact with him or are his friend, please tell him to complete the orders or refund our monies. Brad if you are reading this please respond, you are looking like a Total Scammer right now.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I spoke with Brad on a couple of occasions and his number I received is 570-380-9737. I found it a little odd that as a long time collector he did not know what the differential codes were or even where to find the code on the car. I asked for some parts that he said he did not have so at least he was not trying to scam me with non existent parts. I hope everyone gets squared.

David

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks David, I called that number and it's good. I think it's his home phone I believe, as I reached his wife and he wasn't there. I'll try again tomorrow to reach him personally and find out what's going on and get back to everyone what I find out.

·
Registered
790 Posts
That is one number I received from him when I spoke with him.

I also received a call from 570-985-6837 while he was on the road. So maybe it's his cell.
Good look to all that are having issues with him. I called yesterday Dan with the same results, he ended up not being home but the woman I spoke with took a message for him.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Called again today, the woman answered and I left a message again for him to call me, so far no good. I tried the other number you were called at on the road and got a younger woman, probably a daughter. So will keep trying to get ahold of him and see what he has to say, at least we have some good numbers to try and get ahold of him now. But still very suspicious, the parts seem to be at a location other than his home, has anyone been in contact with Brad in the last few days? Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
790 Posts
Other than my phone call, no.

I just now emailed him again. This will be the 3rd contact attempt since Tuesday. I'll probably try to call again tomorrow around lunch or so.

I picked up on that too. The parts are somewhere else apparently.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well he does have a warehouse that he keeps his parts at, according to the guys i've spoke to. But it seems as though he is out of town or something.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well again, Brad did not return my message, the woman had said he was working on his car yesterday, and she was going to leaving a note on the car for him to get, but no response. I called again today, no pick up, left another message, I have called numerous times and left my number, I have PM'd numerous times, and Emailed with no results. At this point I have contacted Walmart Compliance and Fraud department 844-832-1373 , I would encourage everyone that has sent money thru the Walmart Moneygram for parts and not received their order nor heard back from Brad to call them and start and make a complaint, I will be contacting Bloomburg Police Dept and DA's office on Monday to start a case, and will Report back to you what I find out. IF anyone has actually received their order in the last 2 to 3 weeks please post when you ordered and when you received it, it seems this not sending orders started about 2 to 3 weeks ago, I just want to confirm when things went bad with him, thanks. Dan

·
Registered
790 Posts
Tried calling again today, no dice. No answer

I called them out on the facebook page where they posted parts. Maybe I'll get something out of them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok, here's an update, sorry this is turning into a drama but I know there are more than a few of us waiting for their parts from him. I Got a hold of the woman at the 570-380-9737 number, it's his mother in law, in town Bloomsburg. Had a nice talk with her, he didn't pick up the message she had left on his car. Apparently Brad lives on the outskirts of Bloomsburg, and had used her phone. She said she is going to go over to Brad and her daughters house and discuss things with him, she didn't seem to know much, and was very apologetic, and didn't know he wasn't completing the orders and so I explained the whole situation to her about us not getting our parts that we paid for and she will try and find out more. Apparently Brad's phone is broken, and she is paying to get it fixed, but why he doesn't use another means or phone to get back with us I don't know, most of the parts are at a different location than his place, apparently at his mother's property farther out. I'm hoping he will upon being confronted by his mother in law will at least start contacting us? She has my number, and I will let you know if he contacts me back. I'll hold off on legal action for the moment, I'm hoping he just bit off more than he can chew, but hiding from us is not the way to do things. Dan

·
Registered
790 Posts
Dan, thanks for the update. I'll hold off on making any more phone calls and update everyone over on the facebook page so they are in the loop. Ryan chimed in over there after my post, as well as a couple other, but still no response from Brad or Amy after tagging them in my comment.

If he bit off more than he could chew all he has to do is call and say it and that he is behind on orders. I'm an understanding person, call me and tell me that and keep me in the loop and I'm fine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Guys,
I am
In the same EXACT boat!! $1600.00 Walmart money gram. He sent some of the parts.
Maybe 4-500 worth. It took him almost two months to send anything.
I have text, called, left voicemails.
Now he just ignores my emails, text messages and voice mails. I will pursue him legally. It us considered wire and bank fraud.. Guess what??
It's ILLEGAL!!
I'm tired of being nice. The prosecution cost is of no consequence!!

I also understand busy.... I don't understand ignoring people and STEALING their money.

Pretty sad for a grown man to have to have his mother in law pay to have his cell phone fixed....

·
Premium Member
5,558 Posts
Pretty sad for a grown man to have to have his mother in law pay to have his cell phone fixed....
A symptom of MSS. Time for intervention.

41 - 60 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.