Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Careful guys, there are still a number of us that have ordered from Brad, sent money, and not yet received our orders. We have waited many weeks with little and mostly no contact from him, no phone calls, PM's, and rarely an email. Be wary, do not send him money thru Walmart moneygrams, if you must, use a means by which if you do not receive the order you can get a refund without his involvement. Until he starts sending orders and contacting us in a regular and reliable manner, buyer beware for now, if he actually sends my order, or gives me refund you will all be the first to know. Dan
I'm in the same boat. I do however have his Grandmothers home phone number, I've called multiple time and sweet ol' granny keeps saying he'll call me back, however he never does. Also if you attempt to call the number provided at the beginning of this post its disconnected; broken according to Granny. Heres the info I've gotten so far, don't know if anyone else has the means to background check these people.

Grannies Phone Number: (570) 380-9737
Address provided to me (?):
Amy Crawford
102 Summit Ave
Bloomsburg, PA 17815

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for posting cmagic, the contact info looks correct. I believe Amy is his wife. I almost did a online background check, to get info for the Sheriff there in Bloomsburg, Walmart fraud dept was very helpful too and said if we wish to follow up with the police they could provide video footage of him receiving the Moneygrams. I have contacted Dusty (The mother in law) AKA Grannie at the number you posted, he's also called from 570-985-6837 I've left a message, and at one point talked to a younger lady trying to reach him. Don't know if it was Brad's daughter or wife. At any rate it seems nothings being resolved, no one is being actively contacted with info on their orders, and no ones getting their parts?? If anyone has gotten their parts please post when you received your order, or if you have been contacted by Brad recently let us know when and by what method or number. I'll look up the Sheriff's number and the DA's for Bloomsburg, and call on Monday if I don't hear back that anyone's getting their orders by then. If I'm able to establish a case number I'll post it and the contact info so everyone can contact the authorities and let them know how many have been ripped off. If the Sheriff's dept. doesn't feel there's sufficient cause to file charges I'll post that too. Does anyone on here live close to that area? Maybe provide more info about this? Any suggestions would be appreciated, I don't want to have to do this but I don't see we have much choice at this point unless he suddenly starts sending out our orders miraculously? Sometimes a fire under the fanny motivates. Thanks to all who have posted already :) Dan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok, has anyone received anything of their orders? or heard back from Brad recently? If so please post or PM me, if the answer is no to both the previous questions I'll be contacting the Bloomsburg, Pa authorities tomorrow and will let you know what I find out, thanks. Dan

·
Registered
33 Posts
On a serious note, Dan, if the authorities need more people to vouch, please feel free to take tabs of our names and amounts we had paid to Brad and if they need to speak to us, ill attach my number below.

My name is Ryan Velarde and I paid 500$. My phone number is (904)728-6511

He claimed the money a day or two later, i still have my receipt if they need any verification.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Same here. I have a receipt where the money gram was picked up still.

Jesse Buchanan
903-748-8779
200$ paid, claimed nearly instantly.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks guys, appreciate you all speaking up and I'll do what I can. I know there are many others who are in the same boat. I too have the Money gram info from when he picked it up from Walmart, Walmart fraud dept seemed very willing to help. I'll see what all the Police need and get back to you, I'm thinking each of us will have to give a report to them separately. So if I get a case number if they'll give me one, I'll post it with the police contact info for all to call in and give your info. Hopefully they will be interested in forming a case quickly for us and take fast action. I won't be able to get back online until later tomorrow evening though due to work, but will post as soon as possible when I get home and fill you in. Best luck to us all, Dan

·
Registered
790 Posts
There are a few people on one of the facebook for sale pages that are in the same boat.

I would link you to it, but I got removed from the group. If I remember correctly its Josh Crafts for sale group. 82-85 celica supra parts is the name of the page. I just messaged him to ask.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I didn't know who all was effected on the Facebook sites, but thanks for the info on which page he was using, good to know. If anyone is on that site please post what's happening over here. I contacted the Bloomsburg PD 570-784-6779 and the DA's office 570-389- 5656, I was told I had to start a complaint here locally where I am first, and so I did that. Have heard back from the deputy that handles online theft & fraud kind of cases here, he confirmed that they can only take a complaint from use directly in our own areas. So at this point I guess everyone needs to start contacting their local PD and start a theft case from where they are at. Kind of crazy, but the DA's office did tell me that if we have trouble making any head way we can contact the Bloomsburg Local Magistrate (Magistrate Lawton) at 570-784-1868 if we want to pursue a civil case against him. I wish the Bloomsburg PD would have at least taken a report, oh well. So go at it guys, start contacting your local PD, create a case starting from where your at, they can take your info and go from there. Best of luck to all of us, really wish we could have just gotten our parts. I know how much we all really needed them. Sorry I don't have better news, Dan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow, even the mother in laws phone disconnected! Well, if enough of us file cases they should be forced to do something about it on his end. I'm at least hoping so, so that no one else gets burned.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I spoke with Brad on two occasions after sending a few PMs and text messages to him. He did act a bit odd as if searching for his thoughts. He did not have what I was looking for but strangely after all of the trouble of working to receive replies from him he later phoned me three times leaving messages stating he had was I was looking for but he did not leave details and I was not comfortable enough with his state of mind to return his calls. From what is described above he has committed wire fraud which is a federal offense and felony considering the amounts. If the big amounts are aggregated into one case than the FBI in his vicinity should take action. The local PD not so much. Understandably the goal is to make everyone whole again by getting their money back and applying the right heat in the right place will hopefully yield refunds.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am interested in a pair of the rocker moulding that run from the rear of the front wheel arch to the front of the rear wheel arch on each side of the car. It is the black painted or rubberized sprayed part. Mine are badly rusted and if I can not locate good parts I would be interested in a set in fair condition so that I can have them replicated. Can you help? Thanks, Gib

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am interested in a pair of the rocker moulding that run from the rear of the front wheel arch to the front of the rear wheel arch on each side of the car. It is the black painted or rubberized sprayed part. Mine are badly rusted and if I can not locate good parts I would be interested in a set in fair condition so that I can have them replicated. Can you help? Thanks, Gib
I'm sure he'd love to help you. If you he calls you, be sure to save his number so you can share it with the rest of his customers/victims. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Look guys , the dude is a cheap hustler!!! Been reading this thread like some kind of pulp fiction novel.
1. He doe not have paypal. Why,?? He's a screw-up, cheat, liar ...and it sounds like he's a tweaker as well.
2. Constant problems with the phone. Battery, disconnected, bad reception?? RIIIIGHHHHTTT
3. Mother in law and granny fielding his calls and they sound sooooo sweeeet! Part of the same scam clan.
4. A various array of excuses but never "hey, sorry, my fault" . All kinds of stories, lies, sympathy ploys,....give me a freakin break.

You guys are not as cynical as me. For months now, you've been keeping your faith in humanity, hoping this guy will come through, do the right thing. Don't be naive....the dude is a bad person, a criminal, a loser, lowlife, ....uh, did I leave any names out?
Go after him. Bug the police, DA. If you send the cops a complete list of parts paid for and receipts, then the total should be enormous and the total number of victims should prompt action.

81 - 100 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.