Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
supkar is right, we've been too nice about it, I've filed a case already, I encourage everyone else who he's ripped off to also file a case with their local PD asap.

·
Premium Member
5,672 Posts
I need one rocker arm for an 85 supra with the 5mge, please call or text 773 571 4474, thanks in advance
Do NOT ask this guy!
Ask another forum member. OR,see your local wrecking yard for parts.
There are more reliable sources,Dude.
Buy it NEW,if you can.
Do you want me send/post a link for you?
That would be too easy. Not for you,I'll guess.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just filed my police report, been busy with family and classes. Police department said they would most likely telegraph the info to Bloomsburg and the Bloomsburg PD would oversee it from there

·
Registered
33 Posts
For those who have been scammed by Brad, no matter the price please CALL YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT AND FILE A REPORT. Even though we don't have a phone number, we've got his address as well as his mother-in-law's phone number. Explain the situation, and hopefuly Bloomsburg gets all of these reports to spark their attention even more

·
Registered
46 Posts
I would repeat what Rjv1995 has said, anyone that has been scammed by Brad please contact your Local Police Department and get a case started now. Provide them with any information they need to make a solid case. Unfortunately I have been told I am not allowed to disclose any information on my case, but will say that now is the time to file your case so as to get the Bloomburg PD all the info and cases they need to follow thru on Brad, thanks everyone.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ive got some interesting info. Those who are in this situation please text me as i'd like to share privately. My number is (904)728-6511

-Ryan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im looking for an ignition controll module or a crank shaft position sensor. Both would be great driving it on july 1 2016 and it just died and now ha no spark. I have a 83 celica supra 5m-ge 2.8L I6

·
Registered
18 Posts
Obviously, this thread is evidence, but maybe someone should lock it if possible, since people probably won't peruse all 12 pages to find out about the scam before wasting their time asking the slime-hole if he has parts he never had.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good Day,

I'm interested in the rear quarter panel light assemblies and molding below them if you still have them, please give me a price with shipping to Florida.

Thank you
Senior

101 - 119 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.