Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, its not what you think!
I was out having lunch with my mom the other day, and she is looking for a new car. She wants a lincoln, but wont ever get one, so as cars are passing I am pointing out pros and cons. A white neon passed, and she says "Oh, that looks just like your car." I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :crazyeye: Needless to say she doesnt know much about cars, but come on A NEON? Scary, but I thought it was kinda funny just the same :) But as redemption, she does really like the mid-90's Celicas, so I have to give some credit there!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
uuummm :? ......no

My mk2 had that neon as a snack after I took this pic :lol:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummm, the neon and my mk2 are both white...... Therefore... they are.. the same?? :)

·
Registered
13,117 Posts
If my mom pulled that crap... we would have a family feud on our hands...

She did make the mistake of seeing a newer fwd dodge daytona, which I could kinda understand. And it was going the opposite direction on the interstate.

--BillyM

·
Registered
75 Posts
My mom gave me my 84 after she drove it for 13 years. We both love it, I am on the verge of beginning the restoration and she said she might want it back and I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
My Mom loved my Supra, and she drove it every chance she could. She would recognize a MK II or MK III anywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts