1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Nice jobs guys. Once again I wish I had gone to another meet. NC just isn't centrally located. :(

·
Registered
833 Posts
Nice Video, next time you have a Supra meet, let me know and I will bring out some Cressidas there! :D

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I have 2 hill climb vids(Giants Despair, and Duryea) I can send you Stephen. Both vids are under 5 megs each. SCCA Solo1 racing on public roads that get closed down for us to have fun on.

Joe B.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
that was a nice video keep up the good work, its nice seeing videos of mkii instead of all those mkiv vids

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Solo1Supra said:
I have 2 hill climb vids(Giants Despair, and Duryea) I can send you Stephen. Both vids are under 5 megs each. SCCA Solo1 racing on public roads that get closed down for us to have fun on.

Joe B.
Go ahead and send them. I'll have to keep an eye on my bandwidth. I'm 99% sure there won't be a problem...but I'd rather not be wrong. Pretty sure as a reseller I don't have a bandwidth limit. I'd better double check to be sure.

·
Registered
257 Posts
nice vid, Too bad I didnt make it to that meet, I hate myself :suicide: :banghead: :mad:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Great video! Where are these meets? I'd like to get in one sometime if not too far away. Chances are though, with me living in Wisconsin, if there's not something around here or Illinois or something, I may not be able to attend, but hey, it's worth a shot. Maybe I'll have to see what I can do to get one around here. I know of me and probably 2 others within a half hour from here that would, so there's a start... MORE VIDEOS!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
The toronto meets isn't as far as you think..... especially for the fun we have. We'll be havin more MKII meets next year. And I can't wait.

Later
Mark

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
Hey Crash...just incase you wanted to know:

Wahkesha to Toronto:

629.2 Miles
9 hrs 39 Minutes Driving Time
$39.60 Fuel Cost

That's peanuts man. This year cause of a storm and few breakdowns it took the toronto guys 20hours to get to NJ. We been as far Virginia: that was easily 16+ hrs straight driving...and you know what, i have no regrets for either. There's no other feeling in the world (ok...maybe 1...but i won't mention it here) better than being with 50+ Supra fanatics.

So, look out for our posts cause 2004 is gonna be a blast for the mkii guys.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Well, 9 hours is a long time... if you're not driving in style! I'd be all about it. When abouts is this meet going to be? Just a month is all I'm looking for if no dates are firm yet. I'd be perfectly willing to drive the 9 hours, providing I can get off work. I'll be looking for meets come spring and summer!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I could not get the Video......Something about a password?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts