Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a Momo 4 spoke steering wheel, older version of the Club 4, what a difference it feels so much better than the OEM wheel :D Got it off eBay for $50ish.

I add a TRD (non-op) horn button to the center section looks really nice.

I got the Momo adapter from James R. @ www.wheel1.com

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would email James direct [email protected] paid approx $40 IIRC

AND NS I need to take a picture thanks guys for the support :clap:

Superium said:
How much did you pay for the hub adapter? I emailed them but havent got a reply yet.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
hmm thats cheaper then other places but thats the same price I paid for my steering wheel so I guess I will be patient until one pops up on ebay.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I don't have a momo steering wheel but i do have a gt steering wheel, i love it...my original had the leather all ripped off of it and i didn't like it w/o leather....so i bought a new wheel...i miss my supra, been w/o her for like 2 weeks now.... :violin:

Here is a picture of my steering wheel:

·
Registered
870 Posts
AJ said:
Just installed a Momo 4 spoke steering wheel, older version of the Club 4, what a difference it feels so much better than the OEM wheel :D Got it off eBay for $50ish.

I was kinda confused about whether it has horn button or not. Good to know that you can retain a functional horn button! I'd like to get a set of steering wheel later as stock ones are too big (diameter) or too old school. :p

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MikeD, the Momo wheel that I installed has horn "buttons" built in so I didnt need to wire up the center button.

MikeD said:
AJ said:

I was kinda confused about whether it has horn button or not. Good to know that you can retain a functional horn button! I'd like to get a set of steering wheel later as stock ones are too big (diameter) or too old school. :p

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Hey all,

I went from MOMO back to stock because of the wheel is too small (350mm) for me since I can't see the indicators on the instrument panel. It is a nice feel the small wheel, but since it blocked some of the instrument view, I changed it back to the original one. (Now the wheel is in my brothers SA63 Celica)

Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts