Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,617 Posts
these guys are pros and keep it on the track. If you want to get into drifting, do NOT get an SW20, or any mid engined car for that matter. I guarentee you will wreck it. Half the SW20s on the road are driving around with salvage titles already (seriously, look into it). Just do what everyone else does, buy an S13. Cheap, nice susp setup, good balance, huge aftermarket, theres tons of them and thanks to their poor build quality and so so looks no one will miss them when they're gone :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
these guys are pros and keep it on the track. If you want to get into drifting, do NOT get an SW20, or any mid engined car for that matter. I guarentee you will wreck it. Half the SW20s on the road are driving around with salvage titles already (seriously, look into it). Just do what everyone else does, buy an S13. Cheap, nice susp setup, good balance, huge aftermarket, theres tons of them and thanks to their poor build quality and so so looks no one will miss them when they're gone :p
I concur. I WOULD NOT drift an SW20. I myself will be driving mine on the street ONLY. I also won't be driving in excessively shitty weather with my SW20 either. I just don't feel like dying yet because Gran Turismo hasn't been released yet lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts