:laugh: That was good

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
damn!!!! no autoX around trees no way!!!! thats not the formula

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thats at Clemson University, I took several passes there without issue. Even seen that car run several years back i believe. Unfortunately that was the only area that the Police department would allow the university club to autocross at. Even though there was a huge parking lot adjacent to it that is vacant pretty much every weekend....

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
That is horrible, and I'm surprised they can get insurance for the event. I was involved in insuring our college car club's auto-x and there were fairly strict rules about that stuff...

--billyM

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
:laugh: That was good

This comment tells me that you have zero racing exp whatsoever. that seems like a very poor place to have an autox and anytime someone trashs there car in a sanctioned race event it is tradgic. I feel bad for the guy as it seems that corner was placed a bit to close to the tree. personally i don't think i would even run that course.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Id run that course. I would be pretty passive with it though. I don't think gambling car is worth it.

·
Registered
839 Posts
This comment tells me that you have zero racing exp whatsoever. that seems like a very poor place to have an autox and anytime someone trashs there car in a sanctioned race event it is tradgic. I feel bad for the guy as it seems that corner was placed a bit to close to the tree. personally i don't think i would even run that course.
Correct, I don't have any race exp, however, I didnt realize the vid was of an actual organized event. I thought it was just some guy who set up the cones himself and was dicking arround in the parking lot.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Real shame they stop recording. The money shot was yet to come.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I got whiplash just thinking about it.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I got whiplash just thinking about it.
Didn't look too bad in that respect since it hit the fender not the door and didn't come to a complete stop after impact.

Always sad to see someone bend up their car.

·
Registered
459 Posts
auto x in nasville is the parking lot in front of nashville speedway. havent got the 85 there yet but the season is fast approaching. fortunetly, there is no trees for a novice like me. too bad there are so many cones! lol

beautiful car by the way...sad to see it banged up like that

1 - 18 of 18 Posts