Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling a 1985 Toyota Cressida. I bought the car mid December, I'm the second owner, the first owner bought it from a dealer in Missouri at 6 miles and I bought it from him at 18XXXX. The engine was locked up. I used one of my spare 5mge's to get it running. The headgasket was blown so I put a used Titan Motorsports 1.4mm metal headgasket on it. It has a TRD header with full 2.5 in to a flowmaster muffler.

The engine has roughly 160,000 miles on it.

I bought the car as a summer daily driver and a potiential project car and kind of lost interest, seeing as how my 7mgte for my Supra is in pieces and I need to get it back together and finish this term of college.

It's a solid car with some minor upgrades.

Here are some pictures

If you're interested either PM me, email me ([email protected]) or call (515) 371-6098 (please don't call after 10 p.m.). If I don't answer please leave a message with your number and i'll call you back asap.

Thanks,

Tony

P.S. The Cressida WILL NOT be sold with the Supra wheels or tires, it will have the stock Cressida wheels and tires on it! I don't currently have any pictures of it with the stock wheels, but will get them opon request!

More pics:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump,

Also, the Auto-Trans has been acting up lately. It's driveable, but slips alot when cold, and gets a bit better when it's warmed up. I have almost everything to swap it to a w58 5-speed if you would like to purchase that on top, I'm willing to negotiate on the price. If not, i'll just swap it to a different auto or to the 5speed and keep it.

More pics to be added in a sec.

Tony

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I don't want to be the one to do it, but you should know you're WAY steep on the price.

...sorry bro.

--billyM

Didn't think "way" over at first (at least not for someone who may be a Cressy lover) but with the rust, slipping tranny, & overall condition I'd price it at

$500-$600 as is
maybe $7-800 with tranny fixed. And if a $1000 came up I'd be all over it.

Just my .02 but hell, can't blame ya for tryin to git-r-done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts