Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Greetings to all MK2 Supra fans! Thought I'd share a few of my latest pics of the restoration project that started in 04/19. Should be completed by late April 2020. The Supra project was taken on by Warman's Autoworks in Kaiser, MO; no one else in Central MO interested in bringing an 80's classic back to life. Interior and engine were fine, but the body and suspension will have the majority of the makeover. Should be ready for the 2020 Magic Dragon Car Show at Lake of the Ozarks, MO first of May! Will post some pics once the project is completed. It's been a fun journey so far! Alan (Jefferson CIty, MO)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Dang. Lucky to find someone willing to do this. There is nobody around here that would attempt it. They just look sideways at you and get confused.
Very nice!

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
This is slowly becoming a stunning MK2.
Now that you have tease us, you will have to keep us up-to-date!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I certainly will! Once fully assembled, the shop will drop the stance just a touch with new coil springs - that will complete the suspension overhaul. Planning tinted windows to finish it off. I'm keeping the original cloth interior with stereo upgrade - really the only "new" interior piece. Otherwise will look stock inside and out! Actually should look better than the day it was first driven home...

·
Founding Member
6,339 Posts
Glad to see a few people willing to spend the big money to restore these cars professionally and how appropriate to debut at a show called the Magic Dragon. Looking forward to the finished pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That Looks like it is on it's way to being a concourse vehicle. Thanks for posting the pictures. Very interested in seeing her progress. Best of luck to you with this project. That car sure does need those new whiskers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts