Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Haha...good to know you are back in business! Lookin good!
Yea man thanks. just waiting for my bellhousing to come in. And it be bolted down for good.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Engine mounts are done. Much thanks to wilbo666 you are the man!

My girlfriends dad is a welder by profession so this is his work.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Ok so I mated the trans the block tonight. It went in pretty smooth and sits nice.

I moved onto the fuel system. I had a few idea and decided to try one. I used the orginal jz ful line and made a few slight bends. The I used the regulator off the block and screwed the line right into the filter. Anyone see any problems with this? There are no kinks and everything bolted up nice and easy. Some pictures to help.

I don't see how it can cause any issues it goes filter -> regulator -> rail

This also has allowed me to use the 5m starter with out clearence issues.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Busy weekend trying not to rush but I wanna drive to the meet next weekend. So any way here is how she looks now.

More to come stay tuned! Or not lol

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Thanks dude... So far I had a small fuel leak. Fixed that with double crush washer on the rail. My next problem is that I am getting no spark.

I have power to the ignitor and coil and injectors. Gotta double check my grounds and timing.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
dont forget to bypass the Neutral Switch, if not you wont get any spark.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
dont forget to bypass the Neutral Switch, if not you wont get any spark.
Nice I will try this I am looking at my diagrams and can't really pin point the pin lol

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Ok so pretty much now I am having a hard time figuring out my weird-o harness. Off my 80 pin connect I only have 76-NSW and it's black not black/white. And I have no STA in the 80 pin connector. I am using GE A/T ecu

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
pics of the harness????

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
So my wiring should be sorted out now. Just gotta clean it all up. On the down side I have some oil seeping from somewhere on the front passenger side of the block. Hoping I don't have to pull to much apart to fix it. ... Just trying to take my time with it. I have become obsessed this last week.

My harness Has different Connectors on my ecu side and made it a little challenging to wire it up.

And btw edgar(zuprax85) is that man.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
aint running yet? lol....if it wasnt cuz i was so tired last saturday i would stop by your place, on my way back home had to take a nap in a rest area, glad you had it figure it out.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
aint running yet? lol....if it wasnt cuz i was so tired last saturday i would stop by your place, on my way back home had to take a nap in a rest area, glad you had it figure it out.
Hahaha no worries I am slowly figuring it out. mi casa su casa next time hit me up.

Not too difficult. It was the new cam Seals that where leaking the oil. LiL silicon and yea just gotta clean up my wiring now.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Im loving this....as im getting ready to join the 2Jzge family. Anxiously waiting to see it run!
Thanks stay tuned I plan to have a video of it running this week. Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Hey, any progress?
Well starts and runs was having some trouble getting it timed properly. Realized I had a ecu plug was in bad condition from P/O hacking at it. So I found a pig tail to wire in just gotta get to doing it. Hope I don't need an ecu now things got sparky.

My girlfriend and I just bought our first house so time and money has been my problem lately.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts