·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Nice Supra!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Been working on it for the past year. Still needs alot of work. Looking at getting a Carbonfibrefx hood if I don't sell it.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Hey Ron,

Nice pics. Great to see another L-type tearing up the streets!

How strong does that motor run with the higher compression ratio? Any dyno or quarter mile numbers you can share?
Is it still a non-interference motor if the timing belt breaks?

By the way, looks like you need something to hold those plug wires up or they'll get ruined by rubbing on the timing belt.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, No dyno's yet. Still beaking in motor. Dean, I do have a set of clips. Just did not have them in when I took pic. Right after I put the distributor back in.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually I'm not in Canada, just across the way from Victoria in WA. Anyway, there's very few Supra's here at all. Junkyards are almost nothing. That's part of the reason I'm trying to get rid of the whole car if someone would take it. I may even part it out if enough people wanted things.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
turbosupra0101 said:
Hey fast 83 are there alot of Supras out in canada with that Digital face?? or in the Junk Yards???? If so can you get 1????
If you have an analog gauge cluster in your Mk2 now, don't even think about putting the digital one in your car. People have attempted this in the past and it's an absolute nightmare. Just about impossible to transplant, and I know many people have tried.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts