Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you see i dont like to run my supra in town much cops dont like me as it is, no muffler. (sounds great tho) but im rolling home from my girlfriends house and i get stopped at a red light. i look over and there is a younger guy and his buddy in what looks like there mothers car. they motion me to roll down my window i do and they say i have an awesome car. im getting a big head at this time. and they ask if i want to race. i figure why not. they had me in first but as soon as i hit second i caught them and kept pulling away i thought maybe he let off. its a 9-3 saab i figure he could beat me. but he caught up at the next light and said he wants to go again he wasn't ready. i say ok we jump onto a bigger road higher speed limit. this time its a rolling start at 35. he says go, jumps early and ive caught him again by 50. we proceed to go until we hit about 110 and im like 2.5 cars ahead he finally catches up after i let off and he give me the thumbs up. not a great kill story but i thought it was cool

1 - 1 of 1 Posts