Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought these for 200 bucks ...no curb rash...look new!!! for my 1985 Toyota Supra..
the guy selling them about a month ago on craigslist said he had a deal fall through..

·
Registered
58 Posts
wow

holy crap. I would sooo sport those wheels. good buy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks the seller said he bought them at Sears in 1987...Superior wheels is the brand....even glad they had the caps...he even had the paperwork to the wheels, also they were mounted on first generation Celica Supra..

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice score! That is one of my favorite classic wheel designs.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
size? If they're 15s, not a bad deal. But 14s, like the stock wheels, are going to leave you with virtually no tire choices.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are 14x6...and also I guess I need a spacer or dont really get it yet....they fit on the bolts but the hole on the rim is bigger than middle of the hub...guess I am describing it right....couldnt pass up on this deal..the rims are like mint and for their age....I tried going through the forums but dont know the offset or anything like that....

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
seems like a downgrade to me over the stock p-types, but if thats what you want i guess congrats.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
You won't need spacers, just a hub centric ring.

I have a set of those. Ran them in the winter with 195/70R14 mud/snow tires.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
seems like a downgrade to me over the stock p-types, but if thats what you want i guess congrats.

Well to me..I see Supras if any..and most have P type rims which are still nice but was looking for something different and was always looking for rims in that era.....I would love to chrome out my Ptypes they would look so nice.... I can always change between the two sets anyways and will not get rid of the originals...been trying to find a car with these rims to see how they would look but cannot seem to find any......

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You won't need spacers, just a hub centric ring.

I have a set of those. Ran them in the winter with 195/70R14 mud/snow tires.
Thanks for the help....another question where could I find them and is their a certain measurement I should get or just ask for some hub centeric rings for My Supra...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts