Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car doesn't start!!! :mad: ......wen start , in coold goo great 8) but wen is becaming hot turn off :mad: ...maybe is the fuel filter??...
i want to know but y can't find the page were is every think about the car....
help....

·
Registered
516 Posts
HeyNico "como estas"how are you !
So your Car will not start when its hot,
But has no problem starting when its cold. Hmmmm
Sounds like its overheating, maybe it needs radiator flush? or thermostat replacment.?? :confused:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorri..

in the mornig i have to make contact and the bateri have to souport a lot of time startin the car....and then go on....the car is running an wen is becaming hot , stop. to make it not to stop i have to push the pedal.....maybe is the fuel pump? or the fuel filter? were is it to change it?.....i dont know....is not a problem of overheating y know that,..
thanks.
si es en español mejor aun!!...jajaja

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
The fuel filter it under the intake manifold, and I think on the 82-83 the fuel pump is outside of the tank and 84-86 has the fuel pump inside of the tank :?

Im sure there is a couple of us that can read what you need if you type it in spanish, we can translate it to you some how :wink:

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I used to have that problem in my 84 before it croaked, when the car was really hot it wouldn't restart and would idle rough, i was told by a mechanic that it is most likely the injectors overheating, my car was running very hot, but i don't know i've never had that problem since, i would try running fuel injector cleaner through your fuel system and see what that does, you may also want to change the fuel filter they can get pretty dirty if its never been changed before.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
exactly wat you just said...

exactly wat you just said...but to start the engine is very very dificult...like no gas....then is runing and is becaming hot turn of....but if y push trhe pedal is working...
im shure ths is the fuel...

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
turbosupra0101 said:
Hola como estas Nico83 tu no eres el unico que tiene un Celica Supra del 83 Yo tambien tengo un Celica Supra del 83
For us non-spanish speaking peeps... :roll:

"Hello how are you Nico83 you are not the unique having a Celica Supra of the 83 I also I have a Celica Supra of the 83"

(that's pretty much an exact translation)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
weeena

no puede seeeeerrrrrr :D ....increible, yo pensaba que ra el unico, jams he visto uno y nadie que conozca lo ha visto....porfavor comunicate conmigo pa que cachemos bien....

!!no soy el unico con un celicasupra del 83 en chile!!!!!! :shock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts