Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: :mad: Lastnight my car was raped the a$$holes stole my sistem my amps and subs. then they ripped up my dash to try to take the deck and eq but didnt get it. Dam f-ing kids -- they even left their screw driver in my car. this was right out of my driveway :bad-word: . i had two amps a alpine 4chanel and a fosgate 800 for the subs , 2 12" fosgate he2 s --------------------------------- im just pist had to vent .

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
awww that totally sucks man! I was ripped off too long time ago, but it was just a crap $10 CD player, whoever jacked it left their screwdriver in it too. Morons :?

Tanya
'85 Blackpra 5 cyl. heh
'84 Blupra donor

·
Registered
170 Posts
:( Very sorry to hear it. Car audio just isn't worth spending that kind of money on, because it's highly likely that someone will get in and take it away (ruining the interior in the process).
it's all about keeping a low, low, low profile. again, very sorry to hear bout your loss.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Dude that sucks. I know how you feel, as I've had my entire car stolen before. I also had some idiots rip the top on my Fiat to steal some $5 Krako speakers. I suggest you hang on that screwdriver, and if you ever find the bastards, give them a colonoscopy with it.

Christian

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
would the cops even be interested in getting prints off it? Probably not worth their while but its a nice thought.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive had a sistem in my car for the past 8 years this is the first time ive ever had a problem. i keep it all low kee. you cant see a thing. well i know it was some naberhood kids the Cop that came out to do the report said that their where 2 or 3 more cars in the naberhood that got hit last night. now the crap thing is that i am going to have the car dusted for prints but the print gie wont be out for like a week. :bad-word: the estimated total loss is about $1600 at this point. and i think im just going to get screwed by my insurance company so dam dam dam . Dam

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Man that sux, some people have no respect. Sorry to hear about that. Look on the bright side, your car is faster now!!!!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Dam, I almost for a sec. thought you raced someone and you got your ass handed to you. But come on 7MGTE mk2, no way :lol:

Thats sucks taht someone stole your stuff. Its got to be someone you know or you have told that you had the system in your car. Hopefully, the cops find those dumb asses :evil:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
ever seen american history X? two words .. Curb stomp.....

I've had my shit stolen too it sucks..

Hope you find out who did it and hurt them...

will

·
Registered
189 Posts
supra_toy said:
ever seen american history X? two words .. Curb stomp.....

will
i agree with him i'd curb stomp those kids because that shit isn't right. and american history x is a great movie. but that really really sucks you lost all that money and your system they deserve to have their asses handed to them with their screwdrivers. i'd find the bastards and have your way with them instead of letting the cops deal with it. just my thoughts

Dan

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Dave: Very, very sorry to hear about your misfortune. I've been ripped off like that before and know the feeling. Hang in there and fix the car, even if it takes awhile. It'll be worth it. Hopefully the cops will be able to yank some prints off your car or the screwdriver.

Hang in there....Bob

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Totally sorry dude. I have numerous car systems stolen before and you are correct it feels just like being violated! Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
my condolences... i know the pain.

i juuuuust put the system into my car, im so paranoid about it, im thinking about it right now... have been since i parked it, lol.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I just bought a brand new Alpine head unit, and my Sony CD player and 10 disc changer are going up for sale soon.

Now I'm paranoid about my system. I like the crow bar idea.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dave,

I am sorry to hear about what happend to your car. People like that have no respect. My MK2 was stolen last year out of my parents driveway. It was found later with the stereo RIPPED out with the dash and console all messed up. I almost gave up on the car because I too felt violated. But like Bob said, Hang in there.

Regards,
Carlos

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
we need to log in to see the pics :(

EDIT** I can now see the pics :wink:

OMFG :shock: that is messed up, I hope they catch those dumb fucks :x

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Man that fucken sucks, I have a system too, but i havent gotten jack but some fucking kids fucked up my sunroof i think they got on it and bent it bad, also the little rails it rides on are messed up too, but i think my car hasnt gotten jacked cuz i have a very nasty crash and the passanger side door and fender it looks bad so probably people dont think that i have anything in my car cuz i can't offord to fix the crash and yes i can't offord to fix it its like 1000 bucks to fix, they also tend to put shit in my 4.5in muffler it pisses me off. But if I ever find out who is doing this to my precious supra ill put them in a hospital bed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts