Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon. The history of my car is very confusing and, unfortunately, in many ways sad. From the previous owner, I know that once upon a time they tried to restore it. Most likely, the front fenders, bumper and side lights from another car were installed. I got it by accident, at the price of metal, or rather for 3000 rubles, or about $ 50.

The car is almost complete, but it requires a lot of restoration work. Large holes in the floor, damaged rear arm mountings to the body, there are large foci of corrosion on the trunk lid. But this is a very rare car. I like him very much and I hope that I can bring him to good condition. I really hope for support on this forum, because in Russia it is very difficult to find both spare parts and just information about this car. I am attaching some photos of the state in which she is now.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think the door handle of the right hand side door is a later model one. The driver side looks like the one I have on my 1983 model; the passenger side like the one I had on my first Supra, which was a 1984 one.
But thumbs up for your find and your efforts! I can imagine that things are quite difficult in Russia. Even in western Europe we have troubles finding parts for those kind of Japanese cars.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish you the best in your attempt to restore. Had to lol at pulling that car with a Lada that must have been a difficult trip
Yes, the trip was really difficult. But nothing, Lada copes.
today an engine was installed in the car. Hopefully the Supra will be moving on its own soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish you the best in your attempt to restore. Had to lol at pulling that car with a Lada that must have been a difficult trip
Yes, the trip was really difficult. But nothing, Lada copes.
today an engine was installed in the car. Hopefully the Supra will be moving on its own soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts