Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Hey Dave, Congrats again. That was one awsome display of power :twisted: . You guyz should of seen the faces of some people (mainly mk3 people) ----> :shock:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
very very nice... :)

·
Super Moderator
8,395 Posts
Nice #s. This is on a 60-1 wheel CT26 correct? Were there any other Mk2 dyno #s this years (both big and small)?

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my mods --- i should just throw this in my sign
head p/p with 3 angel valve job
exhoust open o2 elbow with 3" no cat and magniflow muf
2" ic piping hard pipes with soft bends
BIG ASS INTERCOOLER
lex afm 55lb holley injecters walbro external pump rrfpr 1to1
b&m air filter in line oil cooler
a ct26 witha to4e 60 trim with no clip by PT
@ 1 bar or about 15psi
and a big grin on my face
:D
and thats just the motor!

i didnt think i was making that much power(was hoping for like 330 to 350) the paln was 400rwhp at a tooned 20 psi not at a un tooned 15 so next year should be fun too :twisted:
john with his silver mk2 did like 319 hp or so jim did 2sumthing chris did 120 or so and i think zank did well he was on the dyno too

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Yeah, reallly nice numbers. So was the 13.14 1/4-mile time he put up at the drags on Saturday night. I happened to be standing at the rail watching the run...this older guy, who has a MkIII, was also watching. Afterward, he said, "Jesus....in a MkII!! Damn!". Dave beat all of the mkIIIs and several mkIVs. He definitely got us some respect over the weekend!!

-- Bob --
(who ran but won't disclose his typical 5M-GE ETs)

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
in my opinyon if your in the usa then best bet is the 7m. cuz the 1 or 2 jz is a lot more $ you can get grate #s with a 7m. the amount of $ you would need to do a stock 1jz swap you could have a bilt 7m (to some degree) now the 6m is ok but if your going to do the swap to turbo the right way its about the same as the 7m after you do all your block werk to your 6m and the 7m has more power potential . if you wont more than 500 rwhp go 1 or 2jz . my plan was 400 but now it looks like im going to be more like 450 or so dayley drivin. Dave

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Really cool numbers there man! Man, I wish I was there to see that!

Charles

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
onedic said:
chris did 120 or so and i think zank did well he was on the dyno too
actually Chris beat me :banghead: , he had something like 138hp and 142trq, I was the one with the 120hp and 149trq :crying: Something is wrong with my car (Im still working on it :banghead:)

Malibyte said:
-- Bob --
(who ran but won't disclose his typical 5M-GE ETs)
:werd: But I still managed to beat Bob and a N/A Mk3 :dancin:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts