Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

my farewell

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  zuprax85 
#1 ·
well its time to head off to the air force... i leave tuesday the 20th for basic training..

time to tuck the supra away on the side of my parents house and kiss it goodbye....

bye everyone!!! :salute:
-cameron b.

#3 ·
Get in touch when you come home on leave young pup :)

Take care, be safe ...

#6 ·
Congrats man:thumbsup: I just passed my 9 year mark in July. Just remember, the first year or two is the worst of your enlistment. And in Basic they just are there to mess with your mind. I knew too many people that took it way too serious and got stressed out, just go with the flow and try not to stick out, and you will be GTG.

Do you have any idea on what career you are looking at? If it is the same when I went in, you got to make a few choices, and then near the end of Basic you found out exactly what you would be doing.

#8 ·
Cameron, I have to say thanks in advance for your future service. And that goes for all the others fighting/working in one way or another for our freedoms. Secondly as you're going into the AF, I'm guessing that you're BT is going to be here at Lackland. I don't remember if it's 6 or 8 weeks, but if you're here and able, you're more than welcome to come out to the Texas meet in December. Should be about 30 minutes from base.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.