Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Very green. :) First green MkII I've seen.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Green is good :smilecol: How bouts some more pics?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm from Westport, Indiana. Always wanted to go to CA though, lol. I'm looking for a site that'll let me put up more pics. I got about 200 pics of it. Seems like a pic for every peice I took off. Lots of interior pics when it was stripped (incase anyone needs em). E-mail me for more pics, I'll send em ASAP.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks great!

:shock: Wow, that looks awesome!
The time you put in really shows!
I hope that my paint job turns out that good if I paint mine...once I get mine :(
Well, keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
we want some more pics :humpleg: :mrgreen: :tongue: :jerkit:

your car looks sweet :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Paint looks great! I opened the pic in another browser window...

Definitely is GREEN that's for sure, and I'm sure the car will get plenty of attention...whoever sprayed that did a very nice job from what I can see.

·
Founding Member
6,423 Posts
Keep up the good work and post more pics as you get more done to it. Good to see someone rescueing another mk2. I'm trying to rehabilitate one myself so web pages like this let me know I'm not alone in foolishly throwing money at these old cars :twak: :wink: .

Phil D.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No name as of now. I'm 1 for 1 on beating Mustangs *a 5.0 at that*, too bad my bro said the guy paid $1000 and thinks its bad arse. But that'll be a kill story sometime, really funny. But, I'm posting to ask if anyone knows where I can post more than one pic. I GOTTA post a pic of under the hood. It looks so good....... :bling: Anywho, if anyone knows, just post it here. You guys GOTTA see it......... specially if ya like the body.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Now I know where you got the Idea for Green :humpleg: engine bay ---> :jerkit: I like it, I like it A LOT :tongue: :mrgreen: Dam those are some cool pics

How about you call it "Jolly G (G for green :mrgreen:) " :wink:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
White= 84 P type. First car, well second actually, but the first car I ever drove. *I also had yet ANOTHER black 84 p type *RIP*:angel: * Almost 300k and have yet to have a major problem, other than the alternator.
Red/Maroon/burgandy(faded shade of red)= 84 L type. My next project. It's an Auto too! I cant wait to tie a 6m behind it. Its in relatively good shape, pasenger rear quarter needs some work though, interior is really nice, something is wrong with the igniter/coil. So I need to find somewhere where they can trace the wires and see if somethings broken. Supposedly has a rebuilt motor. Funny thing is, I bought it from the guy who put the windsheild in my Green car. *soon as he said he had one, it was mine!*

I'll put some pics of them later.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Car looks great. SOmething different for an old SUpra. Hope to do another one when I get to Puerto Rico

·
Registered
417 Posts
Beatiful car!!! Love the color. The engine bay looks awesome. Keep up the good work. How long did it take you to restore and paint the car? I can only imagine something of that quality taking at least a year or more.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts