Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black 83 mk2 type L ( I think its gotta few p type features ) with a 2.5 inch exhaust to a flow somthing muffler ( I didnt put it on) and a K&N (only mods that I know of other than foglight switch mod). Anyways Ive been short on cash for a bit so I havent been able to get my clutch fixed and havent really had an oppertunity to race anyone in the car. Last night I was taking my friend home from the bar ( I was DD ) and I pulled in between a 93ish civic sedan and somkinda midsized new 4 door acura/nissan (no badges didnt get a good look). The girl in the acura thing reved it abit my friend was excited about at least trying to race so I reved it and the honda beside me revs it to. Were all waitin and as soon as the light turns yellow the acura takes off :evil: although slowly (for a race) at green I launch it at 2K rpm, clutch griped pretty decent and b4 I shifted into 2nd I passed the acura who "gunned" it on green. The honda took off really late for some reason. The girl bailed and me and the honda lined up at the next light.this time the honda reved it alot more than he did the first time. This time I launched at 2.5K (mmmmm burning clutch) and quickly left them behind and let off the gas when I hit 4th. Even though they werent "respectable" opponents it was fun and a learning experiance. I look forward to fixing my clutch :)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
a Kill for your first post :clap: Good kills

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Im glad to see at least you is supporting a new member. dogstar can vouch for me and my car. Im posting the best I got now, with the best equipment I got now. Anyone else thanks for the comments :)

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
sounds like a fun kill man

we gonna have to race when you get your clutch done :)

lol, and next time you race, if you really hate your clutch, hold the idle at about 4000, and slip it brutally off the line... hehe, very nice launch, and it leaves the opposition sucking up the fumes :?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts