Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Just wanted to apologize for my delay responding to PM's lately. I could probably come up with about 10 excuses for the low level of service on my end lately, but prefer to just post here and apologize for my lack of timely service. I'm sure a few of you have tried to call me at the store recently, only to find that I am unavailable. Needless to say, I've been pretty swamped lately and have lost my focus on my forum PM box. I'm working on a long term solution for the future, but please know that I'm getting to these PM's as quickly as I can. If you can...email is still, by far and wide, the best way to contact me for your parts needs. Some of you have other means of getting a hold of me, but this is still the best way for me to get a transaction started. My email address is [email protected]. Please include all of your contact information including name, address, phone number, email address, and preferred payment method. We accept all major credit cards. Our email server is Gmail, but if you get an email bounce, than send me a PM. I'll try to get my PM box emptied today and start fresh.

Again, thanks for your understanding, and I truly appreciate everyone that chooses to do business with me. I know how you all feel, trusting some unknown soul on the other side of the continent with your hard earned dollars...so thank you for trusting me! I hope to have my level of service back to the exceptional quality everyone has grown so accustomed to in the very near future. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Hey Mark, glad everything is OK. Good to know you Bro. and I wouldn't think of going to another Toyota Dealer for parts. Because they don't know shit from shine-o-la when it comes to anything older than a 93 Supra. Do not ever ask one of the other parts guys about an 86 Supra part or you will be taken straight to a MKlll. I bet that!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Gotta say, Mark is my friggin HERO!

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
I need to buy some thangs - my car is pissing PS fluid all over the place so its quarantined to the garage. I'll try you again during Monday work hours :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts