Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet you guys can imagine how happy I am... My Supra is finnally done.

(although the wheels still need some attection)
and it needs some CS.com stickers :wink:
anyhow...

here are some pics, theyre kinda big...

http://www.geocities.com/rob85supra/index.html

tell me what you think

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
your car looks aswome :p

But what did you do to it :oops:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was in a frontal collision... plus it was rusted to hell, missing 2 fender flares and the ones that were there wernt very good looking either, dented fender, ripped rear bumber, ripped front veilance, and rust rust and more rust.

I wish I had some before pics...

the front end was TOTALED...

But I'm happy with what it looks like now :mrgreen:

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Looks good Rob!!!! Nice to see another Code 2U4 Dark Blue/Super Silver 2-tone restored back to new!!!! :D

Refresh my brain again!!! Blue Cloth or Blue Leather??? :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blue Tweed cloth... I love it, wouldnt trade it for anything. :D

It DID used to be blue/silver... but as you can see, I used a charcoal grey with a red perl in it instead of the blue. kind of a bronzy color in the sun, but grey at night.

I love driving it, but I have to find a good medium between driving it and looking at it from the outside. :mrgreen:

also, im located in Kamloops BC Canada... I noticed there are a lot of members in the BC area, I just thought I'd join them.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Sweet! Now, if you ever get any sun up that way :wink: , couldya take a few pics of it when it turns color? I'm gonna be repainting mine soon and may go with a similar color. I like the gray and less on the bluish side. My car was painting by an idiot at one time(or two, or three, or possibly even four!!!), so I have a "charcoal" gray on the hood and back, but a "bluish" gray on the sides, (which looks like purple in certain light-egad!).

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As soon as the sun comes out :D ... Its been raining off and on for 4 days now... just add smog and you've got vancouver :lol:

My origional intent was to go blue/gray, but when I saw the charcoal color that the painter had left over, I decided to use it. Turned out quite well, although the interior is still blue, and kinda clashes with the gray.

·
Registered
118 Posts
eh clashin adds charecter. lol pkus down the road u can change it black interio(goes with anything imo) and put some nice recaros or something in

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
RobMK2 said:
Blue Tweed cloth... I love it, wouldnt trade it for anything. :D

It DID used to be blue/silver... but as you can see, I used a charcoal grey with a red perl in it instead of the blue. kind of a bronzy color in the sun, but grey at night.

I love driving it, but I have to find a good medium between driving it and looking at it from the outside. :mrgreen:

also, im located in Kamloops BC Canada... I noticed there are a lot of members in the BC area, I just thought I'd join them.
Ah...Kamloops BC - that's where Pamela Anderson is from. I liked how she looked when Playboy first discovered her - but now, with the big fake hooties :boobs: she just looks worn out. She was so cute back then...

Oh...and staying on topic - nice looking Mk2. I like the paint job, it looks very nice...good color combo! ;)

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Fraid thats not Kamloops shes from. I used to live in Kamloops, shes from a tiny little town called Ladysmithe on Vancouver Island. My wife was born there. Coincedently shes blond and... uh, well rounded too. Must be something in the water.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
SupraFiend said:
Fraid thats not Kamloops shes from. I used to live in Kamloops, shes from a tiny little town called Ladysmithe on Vancouver Island. My wife was born there. Coincedently shes blond and... uh, well rounded too. Must be something in the water.
Pamela Denise Anderson was born at 4:08am, July 1, 1967 in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada. 1967 was Canada's Centennial year and Pamela was the first baby born this day in all of Canada earning her the title "The Centennial Baby". This earned her an article in the local newspaper, the Ladysmith-Chemainus Chronicle. The Anderson's received cash prizes and awards for having the first baby born in Canada on this day, Canada's 100th Birthday. "That's where it all started" says Pamela.
Ah...I stand corrected, you're right. ;) Ooops...all this time I thought it was Kamloops, or Fruit Loops. One of those Loops cities. :doh:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
Pamela Denise Anderson was born at 4:08am, July 1, 1967 in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada. 1967 was Canada's Centennial year and Pamela was the first baby born this day in all of Canada earning her the title "The Centennial Baby". This earned her an article in the local newspaper, the Ladysmith-Chemainus Chronicle. The Anderson's received cash prizes and awards for having the first baby born in Canada on this day, Canada's 100th Birthday. "That's where it all started" says Pamela.
COOL MY B-Day lands on the same day as Pamela Anderson :boobs: :jerkit: :rockon:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts