Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am soooooo happy with my car right now i just got back from a good long trip to van and it was way to fun.
i was just rallying tonight and dam this car still make me put a big grin on my face in a turn mine you i have rebuit hafe the car and for done a lot of mods
there is so many good logging roads to rally on i have got real good at drifting i think i am going to go all out now on the car as i am geting a mint 84 for show
and this one will be for go
i think i will get a pic of me car turning 300000km with the speedo maxed out i will have to wait and see i have 1000km to go but thats not much the way i drive 8)

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
well, happy 300th to the car :)

get someone else to take the pic, ive found that doing it solo works for very shaky, crappy pics, but a person shooting over your shoulder can usually brace the camera on something, which is good for those one of a kind shots, like a 300000 km spin on the odometer.

·
Registered
667 Posts
hitting 500k kms here

I have been driving my supra hard since it was new..
I used to unhook the speedometer to keep the mileage down when going on long trips..
MY odometer is showing 450,000 but i know its really got close to 500k on it.. still running all original engine, tranny and rear end.

I have always had 2 cars.. i blow something up the others..but this Supra I cannot kill..

I may just have it buried with me when i go. :lol:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
:werd: these cars are so fun in the twisties, you can get a mini cooper and take turns like its on rails, but thats not going to put a :D on your face like getting the back of a supra unhooked wile stomping on the go-pedal :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts