Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey this lady hit me from the back and the car is totaled.. if anyone knows the Kelly blue book value please let me know i would appreciate it..

·
Registered
637 Posts
any pics of damage? that will be more helpful.

·
Founding Member
6,405 Posts
KBB, NADA, Edmunds all irrelevant for cars as rare as these. You'll need to document recent sales via ebay and mabe ask members here to fax you signed title transfer tax statements showing recent sale prices for supras in similar condition to yours. Be prepared to hold out for a long time or accept the insurance low-ball offer. Time is the key. Insurance expects they can wait longer than you can. If you can hold out, eventually they'll pay just to get you off their books.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm i see.. i guess my best option is to hold out and ask other members about their supras.. i tried looking everywhere online but found nothing.. but if anything i checked on a 89 and they went for 2600 on kbb

·
Registered
637 Posts
take pics of inside and outside, so we can maybe see what your car was worth before the total loss.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i got $3000 for mine and kept the car and it was in worse condition than yours (before the accident) hold out your car is worth more than mine was.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont have pics of the inside with me right now cause i am stuck at gfs house but when i can i will.. if anything i would say the inside was a 9 out of 10 haha.. i had a customized steering wheel from toyota and 2 black leather seats with clean black rug and plastic middle console had no cracks..

·
Registered
148 Posts
compared to my car your was immaculate my interior needed to be redone and my quarters were rusted under the flare if you want pics of my car after the accident pm me

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I also spot what looks to be a 5-lug swap.....

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Dang...that sucks...hope you get what you can...

Btw...whats the story on the rims....5 lug swap? or are they aftermarket, or what? Kinda look like the old dodge charger-daytona rims...but with dish. Any info would be cool

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
...whats the story on the rims....5 lug swap? or are they aftermarket, or what?
Scotto... I think its safe to say its both a 5 lug swap AND they are aftermarket.

They are not the Laser/Daytona/GLH wheels.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts