Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx. The paint is ok. Rock chips in the normal places. No rust yet. There are a couple good sized scratches behind the passenger rear wheel. My boat and the soop had a dissagreement. The car lost.

:mad:

Interior is ok. Maroon Leather. Rip in drivers bolster and seat is a little worn. Other than that it is great.

I think it is pretty decent for an 85 with original paint.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Very clean very sharp. Love to see them look like that. :wink:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:drool: awww nice and shiny just the way I like them :wink: What kind of wax did you use? It looks awsome 8)

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Very nice! Clean as a Supra!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zankone said:
What kind of wax did you use?
I used Meguiars Polsih and wax. I had some NASTY pitch on the hood so I used rubbing compund, then Meguiars paint cleaner, then the Polish followed by the wax. It isnt perfect (I need to buy a polisher) but it is presentable.

·
Registered
516 Posts
another sweet car, looks really good. :drool:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
CRF_Rider said:
Very nice quick.

If I buy a MKIV I want a white one. They look soooo nice.
Thanks. It's easy to keep a newer car looking nice (I guess it's 9 years old now, but hey). Your MkII on the other hand looks gorgeous and is quite a bit older. I know how hard it can be to keep them up. Good work, bro. :)

I'm happy with my choice of white. It's relatively rare around here, which is nice as well.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Thanks, Wade-man. :) I need to learn some of your Jedi detailing skills one of these days, but it will do for now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks great!

CRF_Rider, that mk.II is a beauty! I love how shiny that black gets! Keep up the great work! :D
I also believe that white looks great on the mk.IV supra! I enjoy how smooth and ghastly it looks, yours especially Quick!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts