Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Rick The Pheonix has been reborn!! Impressive Sir!!

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Looks great. Good job on the restoration.

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Nice work, lot of attention to details, which take the longest. hopefully you'll be able to hide it away when not in use.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well 9 months, almost to the day, the rebuild/repairing is finished. Had an alignment done, and was not too bad. One thing I thought was interesting was the rear camber... Reason: I installed Dobinson "standard height" rear springs, but I could tell right away that the car was lower with them installed, so I'm not sure if they are really standard height. The last time I had an alignment was in 2017 and at that time the rear camber was : Rear Driver side = -0.5, and the Rear Pass was -1.8 (the pass side was always that value from the time I first owned the car 20 years ago and likely due to the prior damage on that occurred on that side before I owned the car (can be seen the photos I posted months ago when shop was prepping for paint).

Now, the camber is: drv = -1.7 and pass = -2.9.

although I know this recent damage may have contributed to these values changing.. I'm not sure its all just that, i think the Dobinsons spring have something to do with it.

Anyway, here are some final pics to close out this thread.... for now.. ha ha.

(photos I'm not allowed to quote)
Wow that looks great.
I may have missed it but what did the total restoration cost end up coming to?

81 - 87 of 87 Posts