Asking Price: $3300 plus shipping.

Description: Here is the description from the original invoice Nov. 2010

2 ea. front 17x8, 4x4.5, 0mm OS, Standard
Finish(Polished tops, brushed windows,
black accent/cap) Supra wheel
2 ea. rear 17x10, 4x4.5, +6mm OS, Standard
Finish(Polished tops, brushed windows,
black accent/cap) Supra wheel

Thread reference: https://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?56447-Time-to-VOTE!-Coddington-17-quot-p-type-replica-s/page69&highlight=coddington
(work back from that page for more pictures. You all know what they look like!

These have only been opened to make sure they looked okay from shipping. They are still in the original plastic wrapping. Never mounted. Can no longer store them (bought almost 10 years ago)and they will probably never end up on my car. Someone else will enjoy these more on their car than I ever will keeping them stored indefinitely.

Email me if interested.
thumbnail_20190515_193753.jpg 20190527_134002.jpg 20190515_193834.jpg

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I’m not on the forums anymore really but I remember when these were made. Nice wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know. If you look in the poll results, I was in the 11th percentile that voted "Yes, ASAP" I have a chronic habit of buying parts and then sitting on them forever. I'm slowly breaking that habit as I dwindle my Supra count.

·
Super Moderator
10,414 Posts
They're still repairable. That is a thing most of us have to deal with. Even if you buy your rims new, often the style will stop being made within a few years. Most of my wheels were made in the 80s.

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
We may see them mounted?

Was very, very tempting, but with exchange rate and shipping, that was just about 5K$ once here.... then tires..
oh well...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts