Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,112 Posts
We're so there. (Looks like CJ is too.)

Cody (and others), feel free to use Greenville as a meet-up/caravan point. People are welcome to come out as early as they'd like, we can poke around the garage and talk car before we head out on the ~1hr-45min drive there.

--billyM

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
im definitely going! thats right in my back yard almost! hopefully i'll have my supra ready by then.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am definitely going to make it out there as my girlfriend lives there and I'll most likely be visiting her then! Hopefully I will add a few things to the supra during the holidays!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'd like to go, depends on the date....your link to the supraforums has Dec 26, 09? Is that right?

What: 6th annual December Supra meet

Where: Quaker Steak & Lube
7731 Gateway Lane NW
Concord, NC 28027

When: Saturday, December 26th
1 PM-whenever

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SSCrono: I have a thing for blue, so if you catch me staring at your car, never mind me, ha!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Damn thats a long drive. We'll see how bored I am.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Haha no problem Cody it gets to me too.. I'm looking forward to coming out and meeting you guys. I figured I would have had to wait for Food Lion AutoFair in the spring but now I can definitely have a few surprises then for sure.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope to have my side trim shaved by then. Maybe I'll get time and money to do so.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
i cant wait to see everyone else's cars and see where ive gone wrong with mine. lol. im definately going, as long as mine keeps running.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts