Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in need of new/in good shape, 6m or 7m crank,7m rods, pistons, head w/ or w/o valves or cams, valve covers, 87 wiring harness,...and also valuable info on the 5m to 7m swap. any parts or info will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Treece-mk2supra,

I have a 7M crank, reconditioned 7M rods with ARP bolts, 7M valve covers, a7M head with cams and valves. Also have a 7M Intake (from a turbo car) if you need one.

What are your plans here for the parts, what are you planning to build?

Regards,

Carlos

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HEY CARLOS. well just to tell you im looking for fun ha! but i love my supra it just needs more hp, but the bottom end i have has a 7m crank but rod berring 2 went down and skint the crank up, and rod berring 3 was going down and it got hot and tuned a blackish blue color. it will probably be cheaper to buy another. BUT this motor is another big project for me, the biggest so far. but im trying to get this motor together and running, now the head will have aftermarket cams, and valves so if you want to keep that you can, and it will be ported and polished.:) do you think i will need the wiring harness for this other engine or will my 5m match up???? i kno i have to get a new ecu for the 7m. and about the intake if i buy a new aftermarket one will i need anything the stock one has on it?? If not i dont need it.... but thats my plan... How much you want, and how much to ship to 38343??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts