Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello I am a new proud owner of a 84 MKII and the engine lost a rod bearing after a week of driving it. Is there anyone in Colorado with one for cheep? I just want to get it back on the road where it belongs. I drained my account buying this car so i don't have much but i thought i would ask.

if you have one within driving distance of Colorado mail me: [email protected]

·
Registered
818 Posts
i just did a complete bottom end rebuild here in texas on a 5m and it ran me about $500 or so. i don't know what people are asking for engines on here but that may be worth looking into. if no if you feel the need to drive down to houston i got another 5m sittin' at a buddy's house. shoot me a price and i will run by there and turn the crank and make sure everything is in working order. the engine had right at 200k miles on it but didn't seem to have any real problems (couple leaks and the like. no knocks and pings as i can remember), i had just pulled it to swap it out with a 6m.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have one in running conditions has about 150,000 miles on it has been rebuilt once in 2002. She ran fine but then I dedcided to do the 7m swap. Its about a day drive for here to over there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts