Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need Advice on engine mounts are they interchagable between the 83 and 85

Well let me start of by saying that on sat night I hit a very tall bump where they had construction with no warnings around. It was preety bad. it bent my front subframe and cracked my oil pan and engine mount also craked. I manged to track down a 85 someone is using for parts and plan to take the front subframe and oil pan from but I am wondering are the engine mounts the same? I know they both 5mge but are they interchangeble? I have a 83 by the way. I'm sorry that I didnt take my time writing this but i'm at work right now and have no internet at home for a while thanks

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Take pics and get in touch with the city/town/county/region. They will have to repair your car if signs were not posted.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the process of doing that but most likly they wont pay anything. And i need the car asap since its my daily driver and i got school and work. So does anyone know that answer?

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
You are right they won't pay, but the contractor doing the work will have to. The city/town/county/region will assist you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts