Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
If you're referring to the black plastic part that kind of wraps around the headlights, I've got some....

Get back to me and specify if you need, drivers side, pasenger side or both.

Cheers,

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah. Its a relay under the armest on the driver side backseat. 85-86 thing only I believe, and is what makes our headlight a go or no go :( Still need this. BUMP

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Ok, Im confused on the part you are talking about.

I have a complete 85 for parts. If you can get a picture or a better description I can go pull for ya.

I thought that the control box for the factory alarm was in armrest on drivers side.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought that the control box for the factory alarm was in armrest on drivers side.
You are right, as well as the headlight retainer relay (black box with the numbers I gave), rear wiper module, and fade out light relay. If you could get it that would be great. Heres a pic of what it looks inside, when broken (relay on the left). Its the only one I have. If you have one, could you look if its in good condition (do the lights work on your parts car?)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yes. Lights work correctly on parts car. I will pull tomorrow morning and pm you a pic. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts