Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just saw the Wipers101 thread. Are arms available for the front driver and passenger and rear hatch for 1985? How much?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
1995 Corolla

Are inserts available? How much for wiper inserts, left and right?

If not, how much for wiper blades, left and right?

How are the rear view mirrors sold? The one inside of the car mounted in the middle of the windshield. Sold as one unit with mirror and everything? How much?

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
1995 Corolla

Are inserts available? How much for wiper inserts, left and right?

If not, how much for wiper blades, left and right?

How are the rear view mirrors sold? The one inside of the car mounted in the middle of the windshield. Sold as one unit with mirror and everything? How much?
Inserts are 4.19 each, the mirror is only sold as a complete unit at $67.67.

You current order is ready to ship, but I have it holding pending hearing from you about additional parts. Thanks!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I received a Black colored door handle instead of Gray, also some other stuff, you got PM.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
It's shadow gray Alvin, they didn't make them in black...ever...for your car
Could this maybe a different shade of gray? Or is my original door handle just so faded that it looks like a different color? The shadow gray door handle you sent me looks a lot darker... looks black to me.

Will the rear-view mirror also be shadow gray that I had you order?

I could not install the wiper inserts you sent me. Is AUTOSUN the OEM maker of the wiper blades? If not how much for some Toyota driver and passenger side wiper blades?

Could you PM me back about the PM I sent you on 09-18-2009 'About My Last Order'?

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Yes, the darker handle is the correct one. Toyota had two manufacturers for these handles...and yes they were a shade off. Back when they were under warranty they actually discriminated between the two, but after warranty was up they subbed the one number to the other and discontinued the other one. You are stuck with the darker handle. And YES...all of the parts I order for your Corolla are ordered by VIN and will be the proper color. I wouldn't be asking for the VIN and then sending you different colors. Corollas are tough in the 90's...they made them in the states and in Japan and used different vendors at each manufacturing point. Sometimes the parts physically swap, sometimes they don't. We have to depend on Toyota having the right info. When it comes to color...well they could care less after 10 years...hence the darker handle. Wiper blades are $11.66 and $7.21 each.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I sent you email on 10/20/2009 please reply when you can. Got the license plate mounting bolts, thanks.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts