Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i picked up my 79 with a blown to pieces 4m, was planing on dropping a 5m that i have in it, but came across a low milage 4m from a wrecked 79 in a local parts yard. i guess when we were pulling the good motor we missed a conector and it broke. unfortanatly i didnt get the head with the car. as you can see from the pictures all of the conector is gone just the pins are left. i was able to find a conecto that matches on a 5m cressida but it is from the ignitor resister. so the collor of the wiring is totally different. what i need is a picture or better yet if some one could post a pin out of this conector, or just message me which color wire from the engine side conects to which color on the chassis side. it is the harness that runs from the rear drivers side of the head. looks as if it ties into the the fuel injectors. it conects to the chassis harness under the brake and clutch master. if someone out there with a 79 could take 3 minutes and look at there car that would be awesome thanks.

pics

broken conector

chassis conector

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just scanned the weiring Diag out of the Toyota Service Manual for an 81 for a guy.
it does have all the wire and connector colors as part of the Diag's
email me and ill send them if you need. They are PDF's

1 - 2 of 2 Posts