Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The factory timing on my NA supra (85) is 10 degrees BTDC....What are people setting their timing to who have added a ct26.........This is my following setup.......

Ross pistons and rings.....8.5.1 compression
3-angle valve job w/new cams and lifters
hks head-gasket
295's from 7m
s-afc w/walbro fuel pump
mkIII intercooler

Should I go ahead and run with the 10 degrees even with the 26?????

·
Registered
430 Posts
if you are N/A i would say take it up to 14 but if your running turbo leave it stock 10degrees ya dotn want to run into any detonation

Should I go ahead and run with the 10 degrees even with the 26?????[/quote]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
exhaust

Thanks for the info on the timing, got a question, you say you are adding a 3" exhaust, are you having it made.....what muffler are you going with, I am having a hard time finding the exhaust parts for my car, I want at least 2.75".................

·
Registered
430 Posts
Re: exhaust

Natro33 said:
Thanks for the info on the timing, got a question, you say you are adding a 3" exhaust, are you having it made.....what muffler are you going with, I am having a hard time finding the exhaust parts for my car, I want at least 2.75".................
I have a friend of mine that is going to fabricate a flange for my turbo outlet to replace the elbow and then we are going to run 3" pipe right off of that. I am going to use a dynomax ultraflow race muffler 3" in/out and I am going to have the exaust exit before the passenger rear tire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts