Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, need a Front Passenger side fender WHITE. Just smashed a pillar in that parking garage because I was in a rush to go to the bathroom... Fuuuuck. Shipping is retarded, so someone in the vancouver Canada area would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
LOL, This guy is still around.......Buttered it has been a while. I have a white fender. Let me know if you can't find someone local. I'm in Washington State.

BUMP

·
Registered
906 Posts
I have one also, and I'm a bit closer than Garret, 30 miles N. of Seattle in Everett. You'd have to come visit, not even attempting to ship a fender x-border. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, I'm still around. I've just been creeping the forum lately because I have no money. If I cant find a fender locally then I'm prob not going to get one for a while, the car still runs and thats all I need right now.

Thanks for the offer guys, maybe in the early new year when I get more money I will make the trip down to one of you.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I have one also, and I'm a bit closer than Garret, 30 miles N. of Seattle in Everett. You'd have to come visit, not even attempting to ship a fender x-border. PM me if interested.
Using the old "Im Closer" trick huh.

I will meet ya 30 miles North of Shawn lol

I also wouldn't want to ship a Fender. Shawn is probably your best bet. Not too far of a drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts