Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone just posted this on one of my other messageboards and I thought it was so cool I had to share. This company is marketing a wideband setup for $350. The unit they have avaliable now is a temporary unit thats designed to be moved from car to car, but they are planning to have a permanent version avaliable by the end of the year. Also the cables needed to datalog Throttle position and rpm are not avaliable yet either. But everything is scheduled to be avaliable by the end of the year. It seems to do everything the other more expensive units do including simulating the stock o2 so there is no need to have 2 o2's just pull your stock one out and put this one in. Anyway I've rambled on enough if you want to read more here is the website.

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/

·
Registered
667 Posts
Looks promising!

Do I smell a Group Buy for something like this?? A Lamda sensor with all those inputs AND data logging... for a reasonable price.... wow!!

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Sweet. AEM just came out with a cheap wideband setup too, but I'm not sure how you get the data out of it, I think it needs a logger still. Its about 600 cdn

·
Registered
268 Posts
Pretty impressive price for a nice looking unit. Wideband and data logging is pretty badass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts