Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know it's been awhile, Ive been fairly busy lately. Well my '84 Celica GT-S's suspension took a dump on me I had to get rid of it because of lack of funds/Time. But that news was not all bad I ended up selling it to one of my good friends (DannyR) for $700.00. But for $700.00 my car choices were fairly limited. Then I received a text It was from danny telling me there is a 90 celica GT for only $700. Pshhh I never send an email so fast. I ended up getting a pretty sad response back. He said there was bad body damage and an electric problem. But loving celicas I decided to look anyways.

Well the body damage was a small dent, and a small scratch XD I was very worried about the electric problem. well all it was was that the radio was not grounded very well, so about 10 minutes worth of work and that was fixed :)
So now I have a new toy, a 1990 celica GT It was verrrryyyy dirty because it sat in his garage for 6 months, so I offered him $400.00 and to my surprise he accepted! So I went and bought a new battery and drove her home. So all in all I paid $505.00 for the car ($400.00 for car, $100.00 for battery, and $5.00 for the bath) And now I have a very nice car.

Today me and my girlfriend spent our Sunday cleaning my nice new celica, Boy I have never seen so much grime! But now it is nice and clean. Ill post some more pics tomorrow, but here is a pic I took when I got home yesterday.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Very Nice! I have a '91 GT, and I can tell you it is hands down the most reliable car I have ever had! Not to mention they are pretty quick.... :p

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah man, I have a 91 GT thats blue that im going to part out eventually. You wouldn't happen to know how to remove the door pannel would you? The outside handle won't work.

·
Registered
472 Posts
most likely its just some push clips holding it on so you can pull it off without doing damage. but i cant say for sure without having looked at it so dont just go pulling on stuff without carefully looking. but im glad you got you something bro!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I've got a nice 92 gt sitting in the garage with a rod knock. If only I could find someone who could swap in a donor motor!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts