Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm buying my first MK2 this weekend for $400 with a 7MGE swap. I need a few parts though that I can't find on the internet. I need the trim peice in between the hood and the front bumper cover. I also need a light with the eye lid attached. So if you have those parts or know where to get them new just hit me up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im actually looking for OEM new parts but thanks for the refrence. I would take used if they were in perfect condtion. but they are really hard to find in excellent condition. I should have mentioned that. Thanks alot for responding.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Well, considering that ad ... is mine :) and, you the Noob here.

1. New parts are basicaly non-existant as for body panels.
2. I stock the best used parts in the area, probably the country --- ask most anyone on the forum.
3. I'm going to be the closest person, with quality parts, you'll find.

Have a nice day ...

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Just FYI....

Shawn is the Chuck Norris of Supra's. (in more ways than one).

·
Registered
906 Posts
I know - nothing - about these cars :naughty:

Just an old junkyard dog, with a few parts hanging from the rafters :zzzzz:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
if your looking for OEM parts such as weather seals, and your headlight eyebrows, you can go to www.cheaptoyotaparts.com. i think i paid like $60 for the eyebrows and they are brand new oem. as far as body parts, keep checking ebay. i couldnt find anything for 2 months, now all of the sudden, everything ive been looking for is on there. ya gotta just keep checking.

·
Registered
906 Posts
if your looking for OEM parts such as weather seals, and your headlight eyebrows, you can go to www.cheaptoyotaparts.com. i think i paid like $60 for the eyebrows and they are brand new oem. as far as body parts, keep checking ebay. i couldnt find anything for 2 months, now all of the sudden, everything ive been looking for is on there. ya gotta just keep checking.
You can go right ahead, and buy shit off egay. I hope, for your sake, the pictures are of the actual item being sold - and - they don't get damaged in shipment. I've had issues with larger parts being damaged in shipment, and had to cover costs "yes, parts I've sold". Also, larger parts are a PITA anyway ... I have a dash, I've freaking wrapped 3 times, hoping this time, it's within size spec, so UPS WILL TAKE IT, AND THEY WON'T DAMAGE IT.

Here, in the PacNW ... we prefer to drive, to a KNOWN entity, and handle things the old fashion way --- Face to Face.

Since the OP is in our neck of the woods, he'll have that opportunity.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everyone that is posting. Shawn I will definatly hit you up when I get my supra this weekend. I just need to see what I all need and I will send you a definate list. Thanks again for the great introduction and helping hands guys.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also I was wondering whats the difference between P type and all the other types and how do I decide what mine is?

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
There are only 2 types and they are easy to tell apart. The L-type did not have fender flares, and the P-type had fender flares.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet so Im pretty excited then cause I'm buying a P type. Thanks a lot 83CelWA you've been really good with help and basic questions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts