Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys,

I'm new to the Celica Supra Community. I bought a 1984 Celica Supra Burgandy Brown back in November. I'm currently in the process of swapping the engine and trans with a 2JZ-GTE and Rebuilt R154. I've been doing my research from these forums and other websites and it is very helpful. I think I'm going to document my build on a thread, hopefully it will be helpful/entertaining for you all. I currently have a 5mge sitting outside collecting elements, if you guys need parts, let me know asap so I can part it out - I already sold the W58 if you are wondering. I'd like to meet some of you guys, maybe do some work together if the opportunity presents itself.

Peace ✌
Daniel G.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Hi Daniel,
Welcome to CS.com. I am looking forward to your build that will help me decide which direction to take with my 1985 P Type. I have all the parts ready to assemble a 6MGE however the 2JZ is feeling like a better long term route.

Best of luck,
David

·
Founding Member
6,293 Posts
Welcome. Looking forward to following your project.

·
Super Moderator
10,410 Posts
Welcome to the board!

A build thread is always entertaining and a great way to get feedback on your approach. Many have done this swap here, lots of good info.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Give us a build thread!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts